Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break Is Over

Look At Me - Blog Entry #10 - Spring Break Is Over


My spring break was great, but I hate that it's over already! My break was great up until Friday, when I had to reschedule my day to see The Lucky One at the Block. I had to reschedule on Saturday, too, and I left the laundry in the dryer all night, so I had to get them at 4 in the morning. After I got one of the dry loads--the other load was still damp--I cried while I laid down in bed, squealing and whining like a puppy and I said to myself, "I don't deserve to see the movie. I don't deserve to live or be a daughter. I don't deserve to find true love!"


I went to go see The Lucky One today and I LOVED THE MOVIE SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I cannot wait until it comes out on dvd. Beth and Logan were kissing and making love 6 times in the movie. WOW!!!!!! I thought it would rain, but it didn't, THANK GOD!!! Now I gotta go back to school and present my English project in third period. Hope everyone had an AWESOME spring break. GOOD NIGHT, PEOPLE!!!









No comments: