Friday, May 18, 2012

Blog Update/Uncanny Relatives

Look At Me - Blog Entry #11 - Blog Update/Uncanny Relatives

Okay, so I just finished ALL of my California Standardized Testing And Reporting (My CST/STAR testing) and these last few weeks went by so fast!!! It's almost June and it's almost the end of another school year. My junior year was one of my better years at Santiago High School. I also got my stepcousin, Jarred's, cell phone number, finally. I've been wanting to call him for awhile because I never really heard him over the phone. I only heard him in person. And his mom said that his cluttering reduces when he's in a quiet environment. Same for me, too. I tend to talk slower in a hushed environment. 

Out of all my CST's, my Math and History CST's were the most difficult. I just finished learning about the Civil Right Movement, Isotopes (Radioactive), Permutations and Combinations, Tu Commands/Spanish Adverbs, and I am now reading The Great Gatsby; it's not a great a book as I thought it would be.

But now I got a ton of homework to do over the weekend. I plan to get ALL my homework done tomorrow. Today is a relaxation day for me. 

OH! And get this: I just finished looking at my cousin, Mikey's facebook pic, and I just looked at my stepcousin, Jarred's, pic and they look so much alike IT'S SCARY AS HELL......BUT IN A GOOD WAY, LOOK AT THEM!!!



I LOVE THEM BOTH AND MISS THEM BOTH...

TALK 2 U ALL LATER!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!



No comments: