Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Book Addiction (B&N's Anonymous)

Look At Me - Blog Entry #8 - Barnes & Noble's Anonymous


A few years ago, I started to become more and more of a read-a-holic and soon,  became a book addict. Which isn't bad, in my opinion. Instead of checking out books from my school's library, I wanted to get the books so I could have some to read for myself at home. So I started to buy my own books. Every chance I got, i bought books. Some are "personal reference" books so I could use them for my stories I'm trying to write and some are for me to read in my spare time. 


Right now, after calculating all my books I paid for, I spent...


$1,535.43 Dollars!!!



I CANNOT BELIEVE I SPENT OVER $1500 DOLLARS ON BOOKS IN THE LAST 2 OR 3 YEARS, BUT THAT IS GOOD BECAUSE I'M AN AVID READER!!! ITS BAD BECAUSE ITS OVER 1500 BUCKS!!!

Talk To 'Ya Later, People!!!



No comments: