Saturday, June 1, 2013

MY BOOKS I HAVE PUBLISHED THUS FAR...!!!

THESE ARE MY THREE BOOKS I HAVE PUBLISHED OVER THE COURSE OF THESE LAST FEW YEARS.

I HAVE GIVEN THE LINKS, SO THAT YOU CAN BUY THEM REALLY CHEAP ON LULU.COM, A PUBLISHING COMPANY WEBSITE.

SO FAR, I HAVE GOTTEN 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM MY FRIENDS AND TEACHERS THAT HAVE READ IT, AND THEY LOVED MY BOOKS!!!

ALL UNDER TEN DOLLARS, BUY THEM NOW!

Project: Solitude

Time Finished Book in: 11 months

LINK: http://www.lulu.com/shop/florrie-crowe/project-solitude-a-novel/paperback/product-20983906.html

A reserved college student goes to a mental rehab place and becomes part of an experiment so that she can learn to trust and love someone again...all the while, an old flame and a jealous counselor intend on hunting her down just when her life seems to take a turn for the better...

The Lost Alien (MOST RECENT BOOK) 
Time Finished Book in: two months

LINK: http://www.lulu.com/shop/florrie-crowe/the-lost-alien-a-novel/paperback/product-21042454.html

A stressed out, henpecked veterinarian and part-time lifeguard rescues a stranded woman on the beach and take her under his wing. Only thing about this woman is that she's an alien that has come to study planet Earth, and she has also come to search for a mate...With his ex, growing more and more suspicious of the alien in disguise, she must carefully use all of her otherwordly assets to blend in with mankind as her love for the veterinarian that rescued her grows more and more as the days go by.

But she has broken the most scared rule: observe and go unseen. When she learns that her people have come to take her back, she must come up with a plan to secure her place on Earth. Will she make Earth her permanent home...or will her first love be ripped from her hands forever...?

Dimming Fire, Blooming Rose
Time Finished Poetry in: I'm not sure, but my oldest poem was from at least five years ago or more...

LINK: http://www.lulu.com/shop/bryanna-m-akins-and-calvin-c-clark-poems-selected-by-florrie-crowe/dimming-fire-blooming-rose-a-poetry-collection/paperback/product-21042568.html

This is a poetry collection of my work as well as my godfather's. His is leagues better than mine...The Wedding Ring, one of my poems, is going to be published in an official anthology.

I always dream of the perfect man that’ll come along and meet me.

And I don’t care if I wait forever to hear say, “Marry me?”


I’ll dreams seeing a wedding ring,

He’ll slide it onto my finger.

The joy that ring would bring

Makes me ever so eager.


But until then, I’ll have to wait,
The Wedding Ring by Bryanna Michelle Akins

I hope to meet him in highschool,

I hope to go on another date,

I hope that he’ll be sensitive and cool.


I don’t want to change for him,

That’s not what love’s about.

I don’t want him to be dim,

And I don’t want him to drop out.


Good men are always so hard to find.

I know I have to wait.

I’ll always have that wedding ring, stuck in my mind.

I hope my husband will become my soul mate.


I can’t imagine the joy the day would hopefully bring,

When I hear him propose, “Will you marry me?” with a diamond wedding ring.

No comments: